Friday, May 8, 2009











Hello fellow bloggers and art collectors,
Me in front of one of my favorite paintings by John Singer Sargent

Sorry about the lack of recent daily paintings here on my blog and for sale on ebay!

For the past few weeks I have been working on a large commission 70x38. Because of the large commission I have had less time to dedicate to daily paintings and that is why you have not seen any new work. After I finished the commission I took a trip to Chicago with my wife for our one year anniversary!

Now that I am back from Chicago I will return to my daily painting so please keep checking back, new work will be up very soon!

Bellow are a few photos from my Chicago trip. Enjoy!



-Noah


















The Silver Bean in Mellinium Park





My Wife Elizabeth next to her favorite painting by Cecilia Beaux

No comments: