Monday, March 29, 2010

"Palettes" paint palettes of Noah Verrier

Hello everyone,
I just started a new blog called "Palettes" to show and sell my used oil paint palettes that I used to paint my daily paintings and original oil paintings.

I have always thought of an artist's paint palette as a great abstract painting. After the palette is dry, why not treat it that way, as "Art" I have been wanting to sell my palettes for a while, but until now I have never saved one for more than a few days until it ended up in the trash. Now that I have this blog I can share each unique palette, each also a piece of history. I will be posting the palettes as soon as I can no longer use them and once they are completely dry.

I will be starting the palette auctions at $1 on eBay. I hope you enjoy the palettes and hopefully you will place a bid and own a piece of painting history.

Thanks for reading and please check out the blog http://www.paintpalettes.blogspot.com/

No comments: